Tuesday 31 January 2012

Audience Feedback

To collect feedback, I conducted a questionnaire and handed it out to ten different people that engage in the Indie genre and therefore would find the magazines that accompany it interesting. Here are the questions that I asked my audience: Do you think that my music magazine looks professional? Yes/No. Do you think that it is worth the price of £3.50? Yes/No. Do the colours appeal to you and are they consistent? Yes/No. Do the coverlines make you want to read inside the magazine when you first look at it? Yes/No. How do you think I could improve my magazine? .... Do you find the double page spread interesting? Yes/No/Partially. Did you find out the types of things you would want to know about a band within my double page spread? Yes/No.

No comments:

Post a Comment