Friday 7 October 2011

Initial ideas

In advance of making our music magazines, detailed research is a crutial aspect of our work and in figuring out what to do and so after conducting that research, initial ideas were formed. For my individual magazine, I decided the genre would be more specifically Indie than anything. This follows ideas of magazines such as 'Q', it's sister magazine 'Mojo' and 'NME'. Using these as guides, I intend to model my magazine in the unique way that they also do. The target audience for these magazines is genders in general mainly within the age group of 16-24. Indie fans obviously make the most frequent purchases. Taking this into account, my magazine will be aimed towards that target audience in a way that will help them to engage in the magazine.

The layout would generally be similair to the magazines provided within this blog. The images used would all be original, taken by myself. The main band included will have also been interviewed exclusively by myself, the likeliness is that this band will be local.

No comments:

Post a Comment